Author Topic: Ebbing Clarity now up for hire!  (Read 2602 times)

Clarity

• Community Developer
    • View Profile
Ebbing Clarity now up for hire!
« on: September 08, 2013, 01:05:04 AM »
Hello fellow dungeon crawlers! Ebbing Clarity's back and here to say a few things for future maps and map developers. I am now up for hire. What does that mean you say? Well basically I like playing custom maps and am actively play-testing people's maps and was offering them my opinion in a sort of review form post. So I am now ready to be hired for free!

Just send me your maps either in this thread or by PM if you want the map file to be secret (I will not release any beta-map without permission) and will provide in-depth feedback on the map, look for bugs and will mainly play as a Ranger, unless I am told to play as a certain class. When sending your maps do send me your form.

Not only am I ready for play-testing I am also up for modding for your map as long as credit is given and whether the custom request is actually reasonable or not. I will provide a form below for hiring me as a modder (obviously free of charge) and please don't give me some troll request like make a mob and then suddenly be like "oh wait, actually I don't need it."

Play-Testing Form
Map Name:

Is this a survival map, campaign or is it something else? (do clarify what it is):

Is there a specific level or area you would like tested or have me pay more attention to?

Map file or link:
===============================================================================================
Mod Request Form
Type of mod (Mob, Behaviour, Boss, etc.):

What is the mod?

Any special requests?

Mod deadline:

Where and what will this be used for?
===============================================================================================