Author Topic: Theme F, PSD  (Read 5912 times)

Hipshot

• Developer
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
Theme F, PSD
« on: September 16, 2013, 12:35:53 PM »
I'm gonna share the PSD for the new Cave theme, which I in the survival level calls Dark Steel.

The PSD contains the unaltered color version of the theme and also the yellow-ish grassparts that I tested with (not complete etc). To enable the Dark Steel theme, just turn on the two adjustment layers and turn off the Grass top group.

www.zfight.com/misc/files/hw/theme_f.psd
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:39:29 PM by Hipshot »

Grokitach

• Hotlane Creator
    • View Profile
Re: Theme F, PSD
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 01:00:30 PM »
Oh yeah that's good :D ! Thank you very much Hipshot !

Heretic

• Castle Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 01:04:13 PM »
Not to be a conspiracy theorist - but what happened to theme_e?

Also, I should ask this now because I keep forgetting - What is the point of drawing doodads with the cracks for each theme? Why not just have 1 progressive crack that is transparent so you can put it on any doodad on any theme anytime you want?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 01:06:15 PM by Pwnography »

Hipshot

• Developer
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 01:25:38 PM »
@ Grokitach, theme_e, is one of the Desert themes, it's named E because I started working on that one before this one. I'm planing two themes there, one inside and one outside, but the inside (e) has a much higher prio.

@ Pwnography, I want to be able to controll how the cracks looks like, onm each theme, so it fits, that's why.

Heretic

• Castle Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 01:36:50 PM »
@ Grokitach, theme_e, is one of the Desert themes, it's named E because I started working on that one before this one. I'm planing two themes there, one inside and one outside, but the inside (e) has a much higher prio.

@ Pwnography, I want to be able to controll how the cracks looks like, onm each theme, so it fits, that's why.

Ah that makes sense!

auspexRex

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 01:50:34 PM »
Nice, thanks! Looking good.