Author Topic: Floor 7 northern room?  (Read 6346 times)

Keppler

• View Profile
Floor 7 northern room?
« on: January 03, 2014, 07:14:34 PM »
Hello,

I recently purchased your game and my god what a gem it is! I have been playing it for hours and even after finishing it with a friend (my hats off for allowing local co-op, not many games do that anymore these days), I feel like going through it with all the classes and exploring every nook and cranny this game has to offer.
Now I have taken a guide beside me on the second playthrough to get me through most of the game and receive everything it has to offer. I have come to a halt on floor 7 though as there seems to be a room in the northern area of the floor filled with baddies, but I cannot seem to reach it. I figured it would be opened by a switch in a secret in another floor, but I have groped all the surfaces and tried to find any signs of buttons to press and yet nothing.
Here is the area I am talking about:
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/487812589979831877/3D59562121EF9A4F2EF8B26C9813043A16CAC6EA/

Is there anything I'm missing or is this some kind of dev playground that cannot be accessed?

Juschlan

• I like trains.
    • View Profile
Re: Floor 7 northern room?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 01:59:33 AM »
Yes, I know that part. You need to find some planks. Maybe they could help you get there ;)

But if you want to spoil yourself:

SPOILER: It's part of the ending which you can see in this video

Keppler

• View Profile
Re: Floor 7 northern room?
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 01:02:06 PM »
Ohhh, haha, thank you!

I did not think of that ;)