Author Topic: Level Packer crashes when attempting to pack up a map  (Read 2902 times)

Android

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Level Packer crashes when attempting to pack up a map
« on: January 11, 2014, 08:51:04 AM »
So I made a custom map, and everything works fine from the editor test function, however as soon as I try to pack the level using the levelpacker.exe the packer crashes giving the following error message:

--- UNHANDLED EXCEPTION - 2014-01-04 5:33:48 PM - HMW 1.2 DEBUG ---
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ARPGGame.GameBase.InitGame(Difficulty diff, GamePlayers players, String mod) in c:\Projects\ARPGProj\trunk\ARPG\ARPGGame\GameBase.cs:line 288
   at ARPGGame.GameBase.Initialize(GameControls controls, WorldDrawer worldDrawer, MenuDrawer menuDrawer, PhysicsSystem physics, Camera cam, StartParameters sp) in c:\Projects\ARPGProj\trunk\ARPG\ARPGGame\GameBase.cs:line 181
   at ARPGGame.ARPGGame.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in c:\Projects\ARPGProj\trunk\ARPG\ARPGGame\Program.cs:line 598
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at ARPGGame.Program.Main(String[] args) in c:\Projects\ARPGProj\trunk\ARPG\ARPGGame\Program.cs:line 206

From my knowledge the level.xml and info.xml are fine. I'll post them anyways though as they are probably the issue.

More info:
I already moved Hammerwatch out of the Steam programfiles area, it now resides on my desktop. Could this cause the issue?

I'm out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated.
-Android