Author Topic: Character Alternate Color Choices or Defaults  (Read 3004 times)

DStealth

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Character Alternate Color Choices or Defaults
« on: May 20, 2014, 05:17:55 PM »
This isn't the same request as Gimlao's thread.

What I'd really like to see is a way to differentiate players of the same class by color. I've two suggestions, either of wich I think would be great.

A) Choice to pick a characters color along with the class before starting a game. Also, if you happen to join a game where there is already a character of the same class, it would automatically change your player color to the next alternate color or something similar to Gimlao's suggestion but only be prompted to select your alternate color one time when you join the game.

B) Another option is that Player One always defaults to the class default color, Player Two always defaults to "alternate color 2", Player 3 to "alternate color 3" and so on.

It gets kind of confusing when I play with my friend and we're both Paladin's or when another Paladin joins the game and I can't tell my friend apart from the stranger.

It would be really nice to have a differentiation of some sort. Pretty please and thank you! :D

DStealth

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Re: Character Alternate Color Choices or Defaults
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 03:17:41 PM »
Just last night after endless hours of game play at some point around 4am my buddy and I finally discovered that the ability to change player colors is already in the game... I sincerely apologize for my ignorance.

I will however continue to recommend that the game does implement an automatic color change if joining a game with an existing class of the like.

Thank you for your consideration! :D