Author Topic: Impossible is possible  (Read 5625 times)

Jack.rd

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Impossible is possible
« on: May 17, 2014, 03:56:52 AM »
When first encountering the luck-based puzzle things (The ones with 4 possible rewards) I was told by the game itself that "No-one has gotten all 4 rewards". Lets just say... I JUST GOT ALL 4 DGHYTQEGJNJB:LSmlfdjgdsg...

The picture is blurry since I seem unable to screen-shot when I am playing the game, so I had to take it on my Ipod.

The rewards were; +1 life, A health potion, an attack stat-booster, and a chest. The contents of the chest were; A vendor coin, a mana stat-booster (I think) and a +1 life or a diamond.

NekoBaron

• Scripting Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Impossible is possible
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 10:27:03 AM »
The achievement was actually based on the old random reward generator and require every tile to be a win, hence why it really was near impossible in the old version.

A number of people finally got this when they changed the win requirements as it was horrible unfair before.

Hipshot

• Developer
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
Re: Impossible is possible
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 11:31:26 AM »
Well, I think it was "impossible" before, the chance was something like 1 in 400000000 or whatever, but now it's more like 1 in 2000, I don't remember exactly, but I know I've gotten the large chest 4 times now and I do that puzzle A LOT. It's too bad we can reward something better, but at least that's the only time you can get a purple chest and combined with all the other rewards, you get a lot.

Win it all and get:

1 Super upgrade (red) (twice as good)
1 Normal upgrade (black)
2 1-ups
1 Vendor Coin
1 Potion