Custom mapping and Mods > Resources

[Release][Tool] Hammersprite - Easily generate the XML for custom sprites

<< < (2/9) > >>

Hipshot:
I can't get the application file to run either and I have all the frameworks installed. I tried the alpha version you sent me and that one worked, but it was also on .exe file. I have windows 7.

From what I could see on the video, you can't make circular collisions, I think you want to add that, cause those collisions are much easier to work with, costs less and for a lot of times fits better.

Hipshot:
Now it works, it renames the app to txt for some reason when you just click the link and also when downloading it. You should put it inside a zip, might work better.

Thein:
Yeah, apparently computers don't like .application files. I have added another download link for the setup.exe instead of the .application file. Maybe it will work better. Thanks for the info about circle collisions, I'll definitely add them. I already have circle collisions for actor creation, but I haven't added them for doodads and items. Also I need to add support for multiple colliders on one object.

Hipshot:
Ok, I actually started using this for "official" production on a new large sprite sheet, however, I quickly noted several "missing" features or "bugs" that ended the experience pretty fast for me =)

* I coulden't drag a outline on top of another, let's say I have a set of walk frames and I want one of them to be an idle frame, I just couldent draw another square on top of that one w/o selecting it.
* I wanted to move my square and manipulate them when I made a mistake
* You should add so that you can snap to the entire grid when you drag, It's nice to see the entire 64x64 grid, but I still had to drag as if I had a 1x1 grid.

hoffa911:
Thanks for putting the zip up, it works now. Can't wait to play around with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version