Author Topic: Urgh, map dissapearing  (Read 3150 times)

MadMan

• Faggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Urgh, map dissapearing
« on: August 11, 2014, 01:31:24 PM »
Well, i spent a good couple of hours on my map, i did go a bit over the top, with a bunch of doodads and like 5000 actors, and something very bad happened. . .

I was adding more design to the level, and then the editor ran out of memory. I went and closed it without saving, (As i had saved it literally a minute ago), and whaddayaknow, i open up the level, and EVERYTHING IS GONE, EVERYTHING, except the tile map :P. All that work is now gone, and i can't find any way of getting it back. WHY WHY WHYYYYYY! Someone please tell me what happened, because i don't want this to happen again. My other floors were bigger than this, more doodads and actors, and occasionally i ran out of memory, but it didn't dissapear, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (The time i wrote this, i was very annoyed). Someone tell me what is going on, please :D. Thanks in advance.

Myran

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Urgh, map dissapearing
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 08:04:15 PM »
Ugh wow, did it run out of memory while actually saving the map? Do you have it in an .hwm file or something? Those can be extracted.

MadMan

• Faggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Re: Urgh, map dissapearing
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 09:46:12 PM »
No, sadly. I just guess i have to redo the level. Stupid memory issues! :P