Author Topic: Possible bug and cannot proceed with story, please help.  (Read 6723 times)

HACasaurusRex

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Possible bug and cannot proceed with story, please help.
« on: September 24, 2014, 01:29:56 PM »
I have appeared to of found a possible bug at the end of the 2nd floor in the temple, right before the door to the 3rd floor of the temple and cannot get through the wall. We managed to kill the enemies on the other side of the wall and unsure of how the button has been activated. Me and my friends had searched for over an hour in all floors and in the village to see if there was anything we missed,which there wasn't. Any help to help fix this would greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ZarroTsu

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Re: Possible bug and cannot proceed with story, please help.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 01:41:34 PM »
That isn't the path forward, it's a returning path. If I recall correctly, that's the same floor as the solid ice blocks? You can actually fit between the blocks that appear to block the path beyond two of the doors on that floor. It took me a while to figure that out, too.

HACasaurusRex

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 02:10:56 PM »
Thank you, but do you have any clue where it is, because I've just been looking through the floor and can't seem to find what you have described.

ZarroTsu

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 05:15:59 PM »
I may be miss-remembering it, actually.

What you need to do is as follows:

Spoiler for Hiden:
* Find the pump lever in the temple, there should be a scientist guy in a room with it.

* Bring the pump back to the caves to clear the water.

* Go to the part of the caves where there was a door you couldn't get to. The water will have been drained, and you can access this room, where you will fight a boss.

* After the boss is defeated, the blocks of ice will be cleared from the temple.

* Back in the temple, there will be a pickaxe that was sitting on one of the blocks of ice before. Pick it up.

* Head back outside and give the pickaxe to the guy on the far left, and the rocks will clear away.

* Head into the temple through an alternate entrance on the other side of the rocks.

HACasaurusRex

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 11:20:38 PM »
Thank you a lot, I don't know how I missed that, I feel so stupid for missing it.

ZarroTsu

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 02:03:27 PM »
Not really your fault; the expansion level isn't very good at conveying where you need to go, to counter the 'more open-world' idea.