Author Topic: Passage Bug - Temple Campaing  (Read 4826 times)

Shulai

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Passage Bug - Temple Campaing
« on: September 26, 2014, 02:59:47 AM »
Hello!

First, sorry for my bad english.
Now, i have a problem in the Temple Campaing.
Spoiler for Hiden:
After defeat the first boss in the Arena, i open the gold door and enter in the Passage. after cross 5th or 6th doors (i don't remember how many are...) the last one send me to the 4th room of the Passage. I tried a lot of times, but every time i cross the last door, send me to a previous room...
i'll send you the save file, so you can see what happen.
Hopefully you can repare this bug, i realy want to play this campaing with my friends!

Thanks, JulyPK.

Lomaxx

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Re: Passage Bug - Temple Campaing
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 12:41:14 PM »
The bug is known by now to the devs (clarification: i am no dev), but it wasn't mentioned yet in this forum. I suffer from it too. I was told some people managed to get rid of it by quiting the game and reloading it, but for me that doesn't work.
 Being out of clue i tried various stuff like loading the savegame on the linux-version, but it's bugged there too.
I will give your savegame a try on my system. But I don't see why it should work for me. Hope dies last.

As far as i know the devs haven't solved the bug yet, but they are working on it.

Lomaxx

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 02:03:40 PM »
Your savegame is also bugged when i load it.

I find it interesting that the sequence of the mapsections (when taking the stairs) differs from the one i got.

Shulai

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 05:16:41 PM »
Thanks for answer!

The game was host by a friend. I try to play the campaign alone and have the same problem.
We try again with another "hoster" and for some reason that work!!!
In this case doesn't saw the same rooms and the game continues normal (for now :D) but how i said, if i want to play alone or be the hoster i can't. D:

I hope they can fix this problem because i love this game!