Author Topic: Is it possible to change the priests normal attack to the wizards spray?  (Read 11651 times)

CrusaderDeleters

• The Great Crusader
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to change the priests normal attack to the wizards spray?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 01:05:10 PM »
If there is hammerwatch 2, would it be possible to transfer some old custom maps over easily?
No details were given except for that, unfortunately. I'm not even too sure if it's just a quick "Oh, I'll make a HW2", without any planning.
The King of Maernol

Hipshot

• Developer
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 01:41:30 PM »
And it's gonna be a good long time before you will hear anything close to a possible feature list of HW2. However, I WOULD LIKE the modding to be overall much more powerful and then include proper modding of heroes/skills.

Today, HW2 only exists on a few notes here and there. Like, I want it to be more open world and outside, that's really no secret. Trees, water and shit.

Dai Tou Zai

• Definitely Not Blitzcrank
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 05:29:56 PM »
And it's gonna be a good long time before you will hear anything close to a possible feature list of HW2. However, I WOULD LIKE the modding to be overall much more powerful and then include proper modding of heroes/skills.

Today, HW2 only exists on a few notes here and there. Like, I want it to be more open world and outside, that's really no secret. Trees, water and shit.

I bet if hammerwatch 2 does get created and it does have full modding there will defiantly be a custom hammerwatch MOBA, come to think of it iv always wanted a moba that has the graphic style of hammerwatch/secret of mana
No i'm not blitzcrank, stop asking me.