0 (0%)
3/5 - Ehh it was okay
0 (0%)
4/5 - Yeah it was a really great experience
3 (50%)
5/5 - Yuss, loved it!
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [Campaign] [WIP] X (Act 1 BETA)  (Read 21833 times)

Dai Tou Zai

• Definitely Not Blitzcrank
    • View Profile
Re: [Campaign] [WIP] X (Act 1 BETA)
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2014, 10:00:52 PM »
@zarrotsu While it is a group map i was just proving that you can solo it, the video is in the thread under the video spoiler (Not a very good video but it will do), i know that some people wont be able to beat it but overall i'm just saying they need to take their time, slow down a bit and examine the situation in front of them and calculate the outcome, overall its easier for groups and that's why i said it was a group map.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:14:23 PM by Dai Tou Zai »
No i'm not blitzcrank, stop asking me.

Feaw

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 01:04:20 PM »
Ill give you a tip, you can bypass it completely, in room 2 (First room you encounter enemys) there is a mana upgrade and health, if you get those there's a switch on the wall that removed the gates at the end of room 2 section, this will give you 4 extra lives and a potion of invincibility, if you use the potion of invincibility for the circular trap area then you can bypass it completely, just hit the switch after it (This is a must) before the potion runs out, then you wont have to redo it all over again, there is a check point after that part btw

It is not possible to get there with a Priest btw, he has too little HP and will die at the very edge of the vortex.

Anyway, I must say that I've been really enjoying this campaign. It is very hard, but in a good way. I reached the boss with 0 lives, so I just couldn't finish it and started over with the double lives crutch.

I absolutely love the mapping, there's so much decoration and mood going on, really nicely done! :)

I really would appreciate some way for the Priest to get at the other side of the vortex though.. I always play as the Priest, and it's not exactly great to not be able to make it there since I only have 30 HP. I technically could return later when I have a bit more HP but that defeats the whole purpose of that secret...

Dai Tou Zai

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 09:01:29 PM »
Ill buff the priests health in the next update

Mahgdraja

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2015, 10:46:39 AM »
As there have been no posts for quite a while, I apologize if this has been addressed. Just decided to look into some custom maps and I thoroughly enjoyed your map from what I played ( although it was pretty frustrating at parts).  I can't really fathom doing it with certain classes.

However, I noticed something in the room that you fight the 3 skeleton miniboss dudes (in order to "save" the merchant).  You get a bronze key that allows you to leave but.....should you for any random reason (in my case was just wandering about) happen to reenter that room again....the bronze door re-triggers but you have no key.  Since walking near the door also saves the game....you're boned if you do this.  I realize there is no real reason to go back in there but....saddens me to think about having to go through everything again

Dai Tou Zai

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2017, 01:48:50 PM »
If anybody has a copy of this campaign i'd love a download! lost mine when i had to system restore, hopefully i can work on it in the future and make it better