General Category > Hammerwatch Discussion

What we are up to right now (read this or die).

(1/9) > >>

Hipshot:
Ok, so I haven't posted in a while and we have been kinda passive when it comes to HW the last few weeks, haven't even looked at the horde of released HW-videos on YT =(

That's because we are doing the following:

We haven't been able to talk about it, cause we needed to have all papers signed and ready, however, it's a game in the Serious Sam-series and it features our brand new engine.
I'll write more details about this in the coming week.

I'm sure a lot of you had been expecting some fancy HW news or such, sorry, not this time!  >:(

Edit: Stickied

miniluigi008:
I think it's great that you are working on a new game, but it's a little disheartening for me to see that, since you probably won't be putting in as much effort towards Hammerwatch. I signed up for the forums today to say the mac version of the game needs an update badly, especially with the release of Yosemite, this game is running super-slow and I can't fix it.

I'm stuck in the menu, the music plays full speed but the graphic output is lagging and has a terrible frame-rate (probably 1 frame per 20 seconds.) Any suggestions? It ran fine when I first got it, and I already re-installed it to see if that would fix any problems. Unfortunately, it did not.

Phantom:
Ahhh, Serious Sam, I had a great time playing that with friends on split screen. Good luck on your project

Dai Tou Zai:
This looks serious

Heretic:
This is truly exciting!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version