Author Topic: [WIP] Hammer Souls v.1.5.2(Dark Souls rendition)  (Read 26311 times)

Hipshot

• Developer
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
Re: [WIP] Hammer Souls (Dark Souls rendition)
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 08:47:18 AM »
I meant, you can make a nova tower, they dont track any target, they just shoot =)

It depends on the boss AI, they are all different, but the game wasn't designed for any in depth modding of behaviours from the beginning, that's why you can't mod classes and can't mod AI outside of the given limits, the limits are pretty much what you find inside the current xmls.

The composite AI is probably the best AI to use, cause you can make most out of it, especially since you can trigger events and have events trigger skills with it.

prophet

• Invader
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Workshop
Re: [WIP] Hammer Souls (Dark Souls rendition)
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 09:07:10 PM »
Hey guys, Just passing by to let you know that hammersouls 1.2.1 is live on steam workshop (i have been wondering: can non steam players get the files from there?).

@edit: Just added a 4shared link for the 1.2.1 version. I really hope you either have steam or 4shared!
@edit: Ah! Also added a lot of info that was just released on the steam workshop page. My bad if I let any non steam player down!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 09:34:03 PM by prophet »

prophet

• Invader
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Workshop
Re: [WIP] Hammer Souls v.1.2.1 (Dark Souls rendition)
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 01:17:40 PM »
New update (about 6 patches) is LIVE! (both steam and 4shared link in here are up to date)

Spoiler for PATCHNOTES::

This last updated actually contain many patches that were not uploaded due to my forgetfulness.

------------------------------------

V-1.2.2

CRYBABIES' BALANCE PATCH

- Drake Sword and Red Tearstone Ring rebalanced (reduced overall damage);
- The Hellkite Drake now scales with difficulty (easy and normal will be the same as previous versions, hard has same stats as the vanilla version's Dragon);

- TrollingNoobs now scales with difficulty (reduced damage for normal and easy, damage on hard will be the same as previous versions);
- The already spawned number of archers in the begining of undead burg (after the title) now scales with difficulty (easy = none, medium = 3, hard = 7, as in the same as previous versions);

- Fixed a bug where archers would respawn whenever u entered the archer's tower roof.

V-1.3

ORANGE SOAP SIGN PATCH

- Added (orange) Messages from other worlds, scattered throughout the whole world;
- Read messages by standing over them (readable 2 times to avoid cluttering the screen, after that, they will disappear).

V-1.4

THE BISHOP ARISES!

- Added 7 new attacks to Havel (Including fans' favorite Great Magic Barrier);
- Added a death body and all sounds related to Havel;

V-1.5

¡OLÉ TORERO! PATCH

- Added 4 new skills (Smashing Leap, Stomp, Blood Bath, Stab) to Taurus Demon;
- Blood Bath: Now Taurus will leave a trail of blood when hit - players bathed in blood receive a damage buff of 20%;
- Added a death body and all sounds related to Taurus Demon;
- Added music to the Taurus fight;
- Reworked Taurus' Cleave sprites and fixed its hitbox issues;

- Added a new easter egg (there is no message hint related to this one);

- Fixed the fog in the Bridge Structure level - now it will move properly;
- Added fog to the Low Undead Burg level;
- Added wind sounds to some areas;
- TrollingNoobs will now drop a humanity upon death, as an invader should (this change affects all difficulties).

V-1.5.1

OPTIMIZATIONS

- Fixed Taurus sprite issues.
- Optimized game files, reducing the size of all data.

Discuss this update in the discussions section.

-----------------------------

V-1.5.2

*hotfix*

- Removed the menu theme. Now it should be completely silent.
- Fixed the problem with music not playing in the taurus fight and windy sections.

Dai Tou Zai

• Definitely Not Blitzcrank
    • View Profile
Re: [WIP] Hammer Souls v.1.5.2(Dark Souls rendition)
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 10:23:23 PM »
i like it, its really great but there are some things that i think should be changed

1. too many decro things you cant just walk over
2. for that one boss that brings down shards from the sky if you kill him in one of the side areas of the room you cant get passed his corpse to get the key
3. minor doodad looks

i think i beat it but i'm not really sure, i killed the dragon but couldn't figure out what to do after that
No i'm not blitzcrank, stop asking me.