General Category > Hammerwatch Discussion

Join in play for Multi.

(1/2) > >>

Necronaught:
Will JIP be implemented in the future? Too many people quit and it would be nice to have those positions replaced mid game.

Myran:
We're considering it, we actually already have the feature (people can join if someone has already left the game), so it would not be a huge feature to add..  just need to work out some details.

Luhar:

--- Quote from: Myran on August 15, 2013, 08:21:15 PM ---We're considering it, we actually already have the feature (people can join if someone has already left the game), so it would not be a huge feature to add..  just need to work out some details.

--- End quote ---

Oh! So you're saying that if I make a game and someone leaves, another person can join in his place? Even in game?

Juschlan:
This sounds good. Something that also happens often to me is, that the host leaves the game and the other people can't keep playing. Will there be a way to "fix" that?

Myran:

--- Quote from: Luhar on August 15, 2013, 09:24:17 PM ---Oh! So you're saying that if I make a game and someone leaves, another person can join in his place? Even in game?

--- End quote ---
Yes.

--- Quote from: Juschlan on August 15, 2013, 10:14:44 PM ---This sounds good. Something that also happens often to me is, that the host leaves the game and the other people can't keep playing. Will there be a way to "fix" that?

--- End quote ---
Host migration is a bit more complex since the host has a bunch of information that the clients do not, so adding that feature would require a fair bit of extra network code.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version