Author Topic: [Campaign] Rogue-like Dungeon Generator v1.1  (Read 62057 times)

Linaru

• That Collectable coin is mine!
    • View Profile
Re: [Campaign] Rogue-like Dungeon Generator v1.1
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 03:20:02 PM »
i think the generator is just out of date, it hasn't been updated since the initial release of hammer-watch quite some time ago now
-----------------------------------------------------------
Stabaddey Stabaddey Zap
-----------------------------------------------------------

MrJanCraft

• Creator of The Castle of Hell 0.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2014, 03:12:05 PM »
Doesn´t Work when i load the Custom generated map it crash

update????

Phantom

• Dungeoneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2014, 08:02:12 AM »
This seems nice for a quick round. I heard people say it doesn't really work anymore? I tried it out and it still works without crashing for me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:32:58 AM by Phantom »

Phantom

• Dungeoneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2014, 05:13:48 AM »
Hmm, I tried to edit the code for the new mobs, but I get a java array out of bound error on attempt (new to Java, have done Python before). I manage to get the new tilesets working from a-g, i (h doesn't follow suit so won't work).

Phantom

• Dungeoneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2014, 05:00:46 PM »
Before I leave I guess I'll put up the archive of what I did to the code for Rogue-like Dungeon Generator, I didn't compile it with the newer monsters I attempted to add since that went a bit fubar on my attempt. I did put the source files in the zip.

Pretty much I just made it so the new themes from a-g & i works. I didn't for h since it doesn't follow the suit in the code. The endgame isn't an announcetext this time and is actually the gameend script. It still follows the same parameter suit.

vdchampion

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2015, 08:36:20 PM »
Why is mine creating folders instead of .hwm files?Someone know why?Also is this going to be continued?ANSWER PLS!!

Duiliath

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2016, 12:17:38 AM »
Why is mine creating folders instead of .hwm files?Someone know why?Also is this going to be continued?ANSWER PLS!!
Spent a little time fussing with that problem also, you need to set the path directory to the hammerwatch folder which has the editor, levels and saves folder in it. It will utilize the editor folder and automatically place the random dungeon in the levels folder afterward. I thought the path should be to the levels folder and kept getting the empty editor folders.

Tried it with the V1.11 in Phantom's post and it is currently generating levels that are loading fine in version 1.31 of hammerwatch, haven't played enough to see if there are impassable dead ends yet.