Author Topic: New To Hammerwatch!  (Read 5398 times)

annasymmetric

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
New To Hammerwatch!
« on: September 18, 2015, 10:04:12 PM »
Hi! My husband and I are totally new to hammerwatch and obviously we like it enough to make a forum account.

I've been playing almost two days, thinking this was a beta, and I am a little disappointed to find a dying community BUT NO MATTER. I WILL STILL MAKE SUGGESTIONS.

My husband and I thought it would be interesting during multiplayer to be able to resurrect someone (Even after the lives are all gone) by hitting the save stone... kind of like how some of the older 2d games are when you play multiplayer.

What ends up happening is one of us dies and the other has to defeat the dungeon all by themselves.

Anyway, I love this game and I'ma go play some more of it now.

Hipshot

• Developer
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
Re: New To Hammerwatch!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 09:06:01 AM »
If someone dies, the other person can just buy an extra life and then the other person will be resurrected =)

annasymmetric

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Re: New To Hammerwatch!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 06:03:03 AM »
Thank you <3

I've been playing with a few of my games set on public, and I've met a few interesting people.

There are the two people who are just dicking around and they join your game to die a thousand times and then quit....

And there's my favorite, the helpful people <3 I just learned to strafe, and ranger is now the coolest class.