Author Topic: Warlocks suggestion (durability passive)  (Read 3828 times)

alexis13

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Warlocks suggestion (durability passive)
« on: March 22, 2016, 07:21:09 PM »
Warlocks in every game have always ment to be the more resilient spell caster that steal life, for the most part the developers of this game are spot on.

But I feel their passive ability blood sacrfice is quite useless

For one thing no one can get a combo better than them so they can heal from that, they can heal from their blood nova quite a lot actually and adding the blood sacrifice on top is just overkill.

The fact is a lot of things can just kill you one or two hits, making that added healing pretty useless anyhow (especially since its basically a wasted skill until higher ranks)

Could I suggest some alternatives to the passive? For a few.

Dark Shroud: Envelopes the warlock in a dark should (like the invulnerability potion effect but a bit more spread out and black particles) and allows them to completely negate one attack every 30/24/18/12/6 seconds.

Demon Flesh/Skin: The Warlock takes 10/20/30/40/50% less damage and heals 25% more.

Demonic Resilience: The warlock takes 14/28/42/56/70% less damage (Just more damage resistence than the rest with no special effect)

Eternal Resolve(Lastly): When otherwise the warlock would die they instead are taken to 1 health and cannot go below 1 health for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds, can be used every 60/50/40/30/20 seconds.

I just find blood sacrifice to be completely and utterly ineffective and I think either one of these abilities would help warlock with their problems.