Custom mapping and Mods > Custom Maps

[Campaign][WIP] Greyfall

(1/4) > >>

Linaru:

============================================================

This topic is very outdated, the project is still available via the steam workshop for those interested.

hey guys, here are a couple of screenshots of the latest version:

new introduction
custom pixel art

I have been fairly busy these past few months which has slowed down progress on the map significantly but things are finally starting to pick up again. i am still looking for a pixel artist to work on a a range of custom mobs  and someone to work on the music.

as a rough estimate I don't expect this map to be finished any time soon, probably a few months yet.
there is still a lot of work to be done and the scale of this map is a little bit ambitious.

sporb:
pretty good so far. the world map at the start impressed me. can't wait for the next part.

Mayek:
Thank you for this map! This is awesome!!
Just keep makeing more maps and me and my friends will definetly keep playing !!

Thank you!

Heretic:
eagerly awaiting more :P

Clarity:
Review: This map had me genuinely stunned. The level design and plain creativity just had me speechless. I loved the idea, I like the story and the great wizard boss in the beginning. I think the old idea for Greyfall had the right idea and I truly anticipate the development of this map.

Rating: 5/5

Problem: As a ranger the wizard boss felt a little OP and took a little while to beat, but it was do-able. Just keep in mind class equality when you make the new version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version