Author Topic: Suggestions and Stuff!  (Read 4545 times)

Keefachu

• Yakisooobaaaa!
    • View Profile
Suggestions and Stuff!
« on: August 19, 2013, 12:50:53 AM »
I don't expect it any time soon, but I'd LOVE to see this game ported onto the IOS and Android, and if possible, the PSVita (the joysticks on the PSVita would make this game awesome to play!).
If not a full port, then a smaller version of the game would be awesome! This is a game I'd love to play on the go.

Also, what about other types of game modes that are more competitive?
Like versus mode on L4D, you can have another 4 players playing as some "Special" enemy or something?

Or the other 4 players set up some traps as "ghosts" while the other 4 try to complete the campaign?

Some sort of Team PVP or something?

A simple "Time Attack" mode where you can kind of try to beat it as fast as you can, and some leaderboards to go with it?

Skins for the 4 Characters? Example: Ranger would be some army person with a gun, and the bomb is C4 or somethin' and the arrows are more of bullets, maybe a cage or
something for the
The Wizard could be a Pyro with a Flare Gun from like TF2, although I'm not sure how reskinning the ice move would work, although it doesn't exactly have to be and ice move.
The Wizard could also just be changed into a different type of Wizard, like with the Wizard hats like Gandalf or something.
Paladin could turn into a King, Barbarian, etc.

I dunno, these are just ideas.

Also, for those who don't have a controller, if you have an iPhone or something you could get the app Joypad Legacy, and get the program on your computer too and use
your iPhone as a controller for the game. Just a atip!

Psyborg

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions and Stuff!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 01:09:34 AM »
I agree that it wouod be cool to play this on mobile platforms. Timed challenges would be cool too.

I really really dont think the game should be super-competitive or army-like, like some call of duty...theres already enough games like that.

Seeker227

• Never. Miss.
    • View Profile
    • Art Of A Freak: Art Contests
Re: Suggestions and Stuff!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 01:56:49 AM »
I like the majority of these ideas.  I personally wouldn't play it on my iPod, but that's simply because I'm not too big on iPod gaming.  However I love the time attack and vs modes.  It probably wouldn't be too fun to play by fighting each other, and would quite possibly be repetitive.  Something more along the lines of a competitive score attack , more than an actual "fight the other players".
Never. Miss.