Author Topic: Online Multiplayer  (Read 10841 times)

Jural

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Online Multiplayer
« on: August 17, 2013, 08:36:40 PM »
Having an odd issue. Ports are forward. People can join my game, I can join games in list. My friend can Join games and people can join his game. We cannot join each others servers. Is there any log file we can check to see what is happening on Join attempts?

Also wanted to add, his server has no ping next to it for me, and mine has not ping next to it for him. Any game with a ping of ? ? ? we cannot connect to, but if it has a number we can connect. All the servers in his list with and ping are ? ? ? for me and vice versa.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 08:49:50 PM by Jural »

LastTourniquet

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Re: Online Multiplayer
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 02:10:26 PM »
I have the same issue, for most of the people who are hosting there is just a "?" next to their names. I can join maybe 1 out of every 5 games that are hosted (I'm assuming that some of it has to so with some people not knowing how to port-forward) and I have confirmed that people CAN join my game. I made sure that my ports and firewalls are open for Hammerwatch, but still only a few people can join my hosted game. It's even stranger because I can join one of my friends games but he cant join me.
If anyone could help with this problem that would be awesome (I would have made separate post but since your having the same problem I may as well put it here :) )

LastTourniquet

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 12:35:19 PM »
Yea I talked to a few friends as we decided to start from scratch. Not sure exactly what I did to fix it but I fixed it.

muchopanam

• Pixelled Human.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 01:06:44 AM »
The same problem ?

YES ! Like all users of this game. No ping, no room enter. Arggg. Fix me up, please !!!!  :o
Gimme me Hammer please, i have to save my Princess from the Dragon !