0 (0%)
Could be better
10 (23.8%)
Good
10 (23.8%)
Excellent
21 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: [Campaign][WIP] : Requiem of Hammerwatch : alpha 0.8.5 (last edition : 05/31)  (Read 99848 times)

Xeronkar

• Boss scripter
    • View Profile
Re: [Campaign][WIP] : Requiem of Hammerwatch : alpha 0.8.2 (last edition : 01/13)
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2014, 01:10:56 AM »
The third dungeon will be deleted, and we'll made another one. It doesn't fit with what we want to give to players : too big, too annoying, nothing fun to sum up.

For the second, i will add a counter for the switches, and totally change the final trap race with harder traps, etc.

There's some secret places in the town, and a secret area in the 2nd dungeon, did you found it ?

Anyway, thanks a lot for playing and giving so lot of feedback, that will help a lot !

Xeronkar

• Boss scripter
    • View Profile
Re: [Campaign][WIP] : Requiem of Hammerwatch : alpha 0.8.3 (last edition : 01/21)
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2014, 11:11:11 PM »
The 0.8.3 version is here !
Don't forget to check the patchnote ;)

Lince

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Re: [Campaign][WIP] : Requiem of Hammerwatch : alpha 0.8.3 (last edition : 01/21)
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2014, 02:24:20 AM »
Best Hammerwatch map ever

Ykanns

• The be u Tiful
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2014, 02:25:47 AM »
This the Best Hammerwatch map i Ever Played!
and i played all the maps :)
I have a badger named Alfredo. he does not like assholes

Xeronkar

• Boss scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2014, 04:21:10 PM »
Thanks guys for your support, you made a great video :3
I'll post tonight a new patch that will add a new music I had ever used in another game I've made, stay tuned ;)

Xeronkar

• Boss scripter
    • View Profile
Re: [Campaign][WIP] : Requiem of Hammerwatch : alpha 0.8.4 (last edition : 01/22)
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2014, 06:29:22 PM »
The 0.8.4 patch is now uploading !
I hope you will enjoy it ;)

Xeronkar

• Boss scripter
    • View Profile
Hello !

Just some news for you, I'm focusing on my studies, but I'll continue Requiem of Hammerwatch soon after that :3

Bman255

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Hello !

Just some news for you, I'm focusing on my studies, but I'll continue Requiem of Hammerwatch soon after that :3

Looking forward to playing the new updates whenever you have time to work on them!

Xeronkar

• Boss scripter
    • View Profile
Sooooo, giving some news :D
Good news. (but maybe you don't even care :3 )

After some competitive examination, I've been admited in a  really great video game school, in MontrĂ©al. So... well it's maybe the best chance of my life to do what i love to : creating games. I presented Requiem of Hammerwatch to the jury, and it seem they really liked it.
Anyway, if I have this chance, it's thanks to you guys (and girls), everyone of you. By your support, your advices, your passion, i could make a better campaign.

So, what about next ? I will certainly not abandon Requiem of Hammerwatch. I told it before, i'm saying it now, and I will further. I love this game and what I have done too much to abandon it. So don't worry about new content, it's in progress for a new VERY HUGE update to thanks you for your exceptionnal support. I'm working hard on it.

Anyway, thanks again, and please keep this game alive, it worth it ;)

Bman255

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Congrats on getting into the school! It's awesome how Requiem helped you out with that. The players appreciate all the work you've done on it so far, and it's nice to see it help you out as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this map continues to grow. Thank you for continuing to update this map, and take suggestions from the players. Last of all, congrats! 

Xeronkar

• Boss scripter
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot Bman :3

So, i'm veeeerry busy currently, moving out to another country require a lot of administratives papers, but the project is going fine. I also made about 30% of the 3rd dungeon and i'm still adding some new ideas for the future.

It will take time, also because my occupations than because I want to make good work, but don't worry, I'm progressing ;)

k0cc4

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Hey mate, tried out the map, enjoyed it quite a bit too!

Here is the videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZrB2KMWN6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G0oUQ1k7sY

Great work!

Xeronkar

• Boss scripter
    • View Profile
Hey, nice videos ! I really enjoyed watching :)

So, I'm finally back, working on this totally new patch, especially with Workshop ! I'm uploading right now the map, and will continue my work. I think a new version will comme very soon now ;)
And, I think I will make more patches, with less content, but more often.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 04:28:41 AM by Xeronkar »