Author Topic: The game start, but I can only see black squares  (Read 16285 times)

Zyx

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
The game start, but I can only see black squares
« on: September 05, 2013, 01:37:46 AM »
I sended a mail too, but seems it's easier to get an answer here :) (sorry in advance for my bad english)

I have an Intel(R) Core i-5 2340M CPU @ 2.40 GHz with 4 GB RAM... but the game only show black squares and agglomerates of pixels. Can you guys help with this? maybe is my video drive? It's a Mobile Intel (R) HD Graphics.

Greetings and thanks in advance :)

Here 2 pics of the problem:

Xeronkar

• Boss scripter
    • View Profile
Re: The game start, but I can only see black squares
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 06:47:28 AM »
I think you should re-download the game

Kavex

• Modder/Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 03:00:19 PM »
If re-downloading the game doesn't fix the issue then definitely re-install those video drives. If you don't know how to reinstall video drivers than you can try driver max free version which allows you to download 2 drivers a day. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 03:09:21 PM by Kavex »

Zyx

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 06:49:32 PM »
Redownloaded and reinstalled, still have the same problem. I have checked both video driver devices... The other one is a Radeon (TM) HD 6770M... seems it's up to date, so I don't know :) What video driver I should try?

Kavex

• Modder/Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 01:26:23 AM »
Redownloaded and reinstalled, still have the same problem. I have checked both video driver devices... The other one is a Radeon (TM) HD 6770M... seems it's up to date, so I don't know :) What video driver I should try?

Try using Catalyst Version 13.4 because I have no issues with that with the same series of card. Seems to be a big issue on the steam forums and I've been trying to help people to narrow down the issue.

Also have you tried enabling hardware accelerated OpenGL rendering on your GPU?

Last edit: Some people fixed the issues by installing the latest net framework
http://filehippo.com/download_dotnet_framework_4/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 04:13:51 AM by Kavex »

Zyx

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 12:33:13 AM »

Try using Catalyst Version 13.4 because I have no issues with that with the same series of card. Seems to be a big issue on the steam forums and I've been trying to help people to narrow down the issue.

Tryed, still not working, pixels floating everywhere. Got both the framework 4.5 and used Catalyst :/

Kavex

• Modder/Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 04:58:59 AM »

Tryed, still not working, pixels floating everywhere. Got both the framework 4.5 and used Catalyst :/

I'm not sure then
One of the things seemed to help the other people but you said you did all that (actually did and not just that is already installed) so i don't know my friend.

Zyx

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 07:37:21 PM »
Well... *le sigh* :) It's frustrating cause my laptop meets all the prerequisites and I didn't know why it's not workin ._.

Clarity

• Community Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 02:11:53 AM »
Well... *le sigh* :) It's frustrating cause my laptop meets all the prerequisites and I didn't know why it's not workin ._.

If you're using steam try verifying the integrity of your cache. It's possible the game cache is corrupt.

Zyx

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 06:24:57 PM »

If you're using steam try verifying the integrity of your cache. It's possible the game cache is corrupt.

How I do that? :D

Zyx

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 06:34:25 PM »
Ok, I just did, all the files seems fine :|

Zyx

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 06:28:32 PM »
I have upgraded Microsoft .NET to 4.5 too, but the game still don't work. I'm playing Legend of Dungeon and the game run fine. Idk what is wrong with this game (and it looks really cool T_T I'm sad I can't play it).

Kavex

• Modder/Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2013, 08:50:26 PM »
Try a different version Catalyst drivers

Grokitach

• Hotlane Creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2013, 09:39:23 PM »
Try to disable all graphics improvement from catalyst.

Also, I think that there's alternative ATi drivers made specifically for overclocking and stuff. Can't recall the exact name, but when I had an ATi card, it was really awesome and fixed some bugs on lots of games because of the greater controls on graphic options.

Zyx

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 07:34:32 PM »
Reinstalled again and disable all graphic improvement, nothing changing. Mhe... I feel it will never work on my laptop, even if I meet the requirements. Other ideas? :| :-\